Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do to set up an account with One Stop T-shirt Warehouse?
To set up an account you will need your state issued Resale Certificate. You can register by clicking the "Account Registration" link on the top of this page.
Can I place an order online but pay in person once I pick up?
- All orders must be paid for before in store pick up. You can select "In Store Pick Up" as a shipping option during check out and proceed to make payment on the site.
- DO NOT come to the store until you have received an email stating your order status has changed to "Ready For Pickup".
- All "In Store Pickup" orders can be picked up during our normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 8:30AM - 5:00PM PST.
- Please allow at least 2 hours for processing orders.
- Orders placed after the cut-off time of 4:00pm will be available for pickup the following business day.
What is your return policy?
All Sales are Final.
No Returns, No Refunds and No Exchanges.
If you have a problem or discrepancy with an order, contact our Help Desk at (213) 747-7600.
Please have your invoice ready along with the style, color and quantity you are inquiring about.
No cash refunds.
Absolutely no returns on printed, washed or decorated merchandise. Garments must be inspected before printing.
All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
All returned or refused shipments are subject to a 20% or $25 (whichever is greater) restocking charge in addition to both outbound and return freight costs.
Without a valid return authorization number, our warehouse will not accept returns.
Defective merchandise must be returned to us with a piece of tape indicating the location of the flaw.
Discontinued styles or merchandise over 30 days old cannot be returned.
Please include a copy of the invoice to ensure proper credit in a timely manner. (Approximately two weeks)